Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All things bright and beautiful.

Arrgh.....life happened and it's been a month since I blogged. OMG a whole month. Oh well, I need to do better. Well today my bff and I went to the Museum of Man and I used that opportunity to take pictures outside. Today was a beautiful, sunny Southern California Spring day and everything looked so bright and beautiful. Macy's had a one day sale last week and i picked up this tiered tunic in a size 12 ( I love finding smaller sizes that I can wiggle myself into) for $10. I paired it with my brown leggings and ruched booties and wore an open front cardigan to keep warm. I loved the look- casual chic :). Anyways, I can't believe it's April already. The year is flying by so fast. I hope you ladies are staying fabulous and here are my pictures from today....

Let your light shine,















MzDiva

3 comments:

  1. Love it wooohooo I am in SAN later today we have to meet totally totally

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay mama call me when you're in my hood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous. You're the living proof that plus size women are fashionable too.

    ReplyDelete