Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Runnings

Hi Divas,
                 How are you enjoying your summer? It's been a minute and I have been super duper busy. My darling sister got married and I was her Maid of Honor. My parents were here visiting for weeks and my hands were just full. I have not yet had time to do outfit of the day pics but I decided to give you guys sneaks and peeks of a few of my favorite pieces so far.Hope it inspires you!! Enjoy and remember to "let your light shine"

Xoxo,

MzDiva

IGIGI Top 
IGIGI top and Forever 21 skinny Jeans

IGIGI Dress

City Chic Maxi Dress

3 comments:

  1. love your dresses!! I've been eye'n that top from Igigi on the site! I think it looks so cute!!

    Dreek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...:) It took me a while to get it. I kept hesitating but finally broke down and got it! I love Igigi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your collection of a fashionable plus size clothing. You've got a lovely fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete